Friday, February 09, 2007

I am on the Road:

Hey everyone just a little bit of info for you all. It looks like it is my turn to leave home for awhile. It has been 5 years now that Robbie and I will be seperated again. As you all know that I have left my previous job and have returned to work at Walmart. As it turns out that they(walmart) like the job that I have been doing for them in the last and some that they are going to send me away. I am going to get the chance to go to another store to help them go from a regular Walmart to a SuperWalmart. I will be gone for 2 months to Edmonton to work there. They are paying for the hotel, food, travel and LOTS 'n" LOTS of Overtime hours for me. I am so looking forward to meeting new people and learning new parts of the job to futher myself with the company. It is rather short notice though considering today its mid Friday right now and they want me there for this monday. I did though just get a call saying that I now don't need to be there till the 19th of Feb. PHEWWWWW now I can take my time and get everything I need and not forget anything. I have a ton of stuff to do so I'll post more when I come home on weekends or when I'm done there in April sometime.

Ciao Everyone!!! For those of you still here in Cold Lake if you can PLEASE check up on my boys to see if they are okay. Be careful though if you just pop by the house they might be snuggling on the couch in their underwear so you better CALL 1st. thanks!!! SEE you in APRIL!!

Tellie

No comments: