Monday, May 14, 2007

One more Week :

Well one more week done here. Last weekend I stayed here for the weekend. The girls ( from work) and myself went to bingo. Michelle and I were the only ones there to start. We decided to share our possible winnings. I won for the 2nd time ever playing here in Alberta. I won on an earlybird game of $282. Not bad for a win. We split Michelle then on $50 and yet another $244. It was a good night for all of us. I guess at the end of the night we went to the VLTs since that is what they do if they win at bingo. So off we went. I put $20 in the machine of the money that I won. In the end I took out another $260 So I went home with $510.

I save the money for when Robbie can down for a doc's appointment on Thursday. I spent a few pennies on him for treats that he has wanted for sometime now. I got him memory for the home computer, a book on how to write songs for dummies, chocolate, wendy's meals and much more.

I went home for the weekend due to the fact that I had no room here in Edmonton for the weekend. It was good to be there. I think that I was due for a trip hometo relax and get away from here. I am getting tired of living in a hotel and being so far from home. While I was home I went in to the store.

The store here in Edmonton is so pleased with our work that they are trying to get us to stay till the end of the project. So they have been calling all our stores to find out if we all can stay. While at home Brad talked to me and let me know that on the 25 th of May that we will be done here in Ed. But only to find out that we are heading out to Llyodminister to work there for a few months. then possibly back here for a few months.

No comments: