Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Robbie's Winter Vacation 2007:




These past few weeks Robbie has been on a winter vacation up north in Inuvik. He went up with the MP section from 4 Wing. It made for a long time. This is his 1st trip away from Rocco. Who has been depressed since he left. Everyday at 4pm he would run to the front door looking for dad.


These are photos of what he saw while he was up north. He's not much for a winter outdoor guy so there are not a lot of photos from there. just ones from inside looking out.
Thsese are the guys loading the C-17 the Canadian forces new aircraft. Its a huge plane. I bet that the sound that comes that things doesnt make for a good sleep on the flight home
I am glad that they are home in time for the holidays. I was very worried that I'd be here by myself for the holidays. Welcome home boys!!!

No comments: