Thursday, December 18, 2008

Photo Contest Reply:
Today 18Dec 2008 I came home early from work. As usual I check my email and facebook.
While waiting for my email to load I check my facebook.
Then I checked my email and there were a lot there
As I was going thru deleting all the junk. I saw the start of an email and it went like this
"Congratulations Chantal!"
All I could think was "what is this junk"
then I kept reading it only to discover...a great way to end a day
So this is what the rest of the email said:
Congratulations Chantal!Your photo has been selected as the winner in the Four Seasons category!Your photo will appear in the 2009 edition of the Cold Lake Community Guide.Your photo will also be printed, framed, and presented to you!We will contact you after the Christmas Holidays to make arrangements forthe presentation!Thank you for participating!
Wow what a great way to end a crappy day of those very "chistmas spirited" people who make your day pleasant...(NOT likey)

No comments: