Monday, March 17, 2008

About Robbie:
Well I know you all know Robbie fairly well.
So you know when I say this it is with lots of
LOVE!!
He can come up with some REALLY interesting
hairbrained ideas of things to do.
I have a really nice acustic bass guitar.
(sitting gathering dust bunnies)
I even bought that DVD that teaches one to play
I got him one for keyboards too.
Still NO musican there.
Last month while in MJ for a visit. We drove to Regina
to visit with a friend that we have not seen for years.
It was a good visit. We met Bobbie at Chapters.
Opps wrong store to go too. He decided that he now wants to learn
how to "Draw", Okay being the supportive wife that I am
bought him books and supplies for him to learn how to draw.
I am very impressed that tonight he actually picked up his supplies and book
after having them for over a month.
He drew a picture!!!!!!
yeah for Robbie
Below are photos of his 1st drawing
Sorry my 1st pic was a little lite in colour
but the 2nd on I cut the corner out
thus why we have 2 photos
CONGRATS Robbie on your 1st drawing!!


According to Robbie it is called
"Wooly Woo" the dust bunny

No comments: