Thursday, March 20, 2008

This pattern is called
"broken dish"




This is the quilt that I was going to make
on the classes that I booked for my holidays.
Didn't get to take the classes since I didn't have a
sewing machine to take the classes.
I did how ever make the time to go learn how to cut fabric properly
so I dont screw it up too much.
That was 3 hours of fun. I ended up with a lot
of small 5" squares
I finally got my sewing machine back!!!
Only after they had it once then they broke it/ lost parts and I sent it back yet again
to be fixed....Then they lost the machine for a week.
And then had the nerve to tell me it was all my fault
( they are lucky they were far from me when they told me that info)
And the worst part is....it is still missing screws!! ughhhhh
DONT sent your stuff back to Sears to get fixed!!
So today I sewed them all together then cut pressed and sewed
some more. I was very nervous to if they would turn out or not
I'd say they look pretty good....now to finish the other 9 before I can go
back to the store for the next set of square making

No comments: