Monday, November 13, 2006

NEW IMPROVEMENTS:

Well the up upgrades to my new little car have started. This past weekend Robbie and I headed into Edmonton. We drove in on Thursday night on not so good roads (about 1 hour east of ED the roads were very very icy). YES the car is dirty but it's highway ick. Well the tinting took about 3 hours to do, so we hung out at the West Ed Mall (Rocco was at the tint shop). While in the city I got my 1st oil change done and it was free!! I guess bringing the shop guys timmys was a good plan ( a few coffees and timbits ). I am hoping to add driving light,new taillights, led lightbar, a magnaflow exhaust and K&N filter oh and fancy smancy spark plugs with wires. We did realize that we NEED better tires for the winter too so guess what I get for CHRISTMAS. So as you can see below the new and improved photo of my little toy.

No comments: