Monday, November 27, 2006


So the Addiction continues:
Well it looks like the "Electric Crayon" (http://www.theelectriccrayon.ca/ ) rules again. Vern tattooed our friend Randy yesterday. Vern has done a great job as usual. It was rather exciting to watch and listen to the tattoo gun as he worked his magic yet again. The sound of the gun humming away was making me very envious of the work Randy was getting done. I am so looking forward to getting more art done. As long as the butterflies in my cover up are still NOT smiling back at me. The "crack butterflies" are so not going to happen this time around RIGHT VERN!!! Yes Randy if you want to come watch but you'll be bored silly since I'll be having a great nap that day. So those of you who need to fill your addiction to some great art get ahold of Gracie and the gang over at the "Electric Crayon" and she'll hook you up for it.

No comments: