Saturday, March 24, 2007

Once again at HOME SWEET HOME:

Well we are at the end of week 4 on the road. These last two weeks went a WHOLE lot better than the first two weeks. Yesterday Robbie drove down to Edmonton with Garry from work to visit for the night. We had supper with Garry and Ui ( sorry unsure how to spell her name but she is Garry Thai fiancee) They took us to a Thai Food place in the south part of Edmonton. YES even I stepped out my box and tried it. The food was great and the company even better. Especially when Garry asked Ui how to say " hi auntie" in Thai she told him and then he proceed to the kitchen and said it to her aunt. She giggled at the table and told us that she told him to say "hi crazy auntie" in Thai. She got in trouble later but she said it was worth it.

Well it looks like Walmart wants to keeps us (the reno team) in St. Albert for a very long time. From the sounds of it, it could be till sometime in the summer if not fall. I am hoping to be back here soon though. Not overly like living in a hotel and eating out everyday. It is great though that every two weeks that I can come home and spend the weekend with my boys. And sleep in my own bed is good too. Kind of miss the kraft dinner or should I say the Robbie's night to cook special.

When we got back to Cold Lake today I went to put my summer tires back on my car only to find out that I need one new tire. The guys at Walmart found a nail in the tire. So come Monday I need to find somewhere to buy a tire. I didn't realize that they are about $200 for my car. OUCH!!!

I am not sure if i told you but I bought an ipod before I came home last time. We cannot get it to work on our home computer. Very very frustrating. Well needless to say this things is about to be pitched out the door/window. After talking things over with Robbie tonight I went on Dell's webpage and bought my 1st laptop. It should be here by the next trip home at Easter. Dad you keep your hands off the cover for it. ( I got a Montreal Canadiens cover/skin for it). Looking forward to getting it when I come home again.

Martha and my parents are going to come up for Easter break again this year. Cannot wait for them to come here too. I miss home and family it will be great to see them again. will hopefully have pictures on here again soon.

Ciao for now all have a great 2 weeks see you then

No comments: