Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone I hope that you all have a great long weekend. I am at home yet again. Hard to believe that yet another 2 weeks have passed by this fast. This long weekend my mom, dad and muffin are coming up here for a short visit. I was sad to hear that muffin is a bit under the weather though. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by since they have last been here to Cold Lake for a visit.

I am writing this blog on my new Dell ( dell.ca ) laptop. I even bought a Montreal Canadiens skin for it. Dad this laptop had better stay here and yours had better go home with you. I am looking forward to taking this back to Edmonton with me. At lest I will be able to chat and get emails with it. The hotel has free internet services for me when I get back. I am hoping that Robbie will let me out of he house with it though. Last night we got it all hooked up to the internet . He spent a few LONG hours on it having fun.

Well I went to talk with the new store manager her in Cold Lake (Walmart) To find out how long I will be staying in Edmonton. It sounds like I will be there till at least the end of May. He wants me to come back to the store for inventory and then possibly back to Edmonton. When asked where I want to go with the company I told him assistant manager. He told me that he would like me to go to school in Calgary for a bit. Told him that was good with me. So in the next year or so we shall see how things are going there.

Well since I have bored you all to death I'll stop for now. I will try and get photo's on here for the next one. I need to download the program and get my camera. Which this dumb girl left at the hotel this weekend....really smart eh

Ciao for now have a great long weekend



No comments: