Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Robbie:

This past weekend I went home to Cold Lake yet again. This next 3 weeks will be long though as now I am not allowed to go home till then end of April. This is only due to the fact the this comming weekend my boys are coming here to Edmonton so that I can take them to Calgary/High River for the weekend. Walmart will not pay for that trip since it is on the weekend that I was to go home. I decided to go a week earlier. Anyway, Next week ( of the 26th ) is Robbies 46th birthday. Last year I surprized him by having a weekend in Edmonton with his Mom who's birthday just happens to be the 27th. This year since I am here we are heading down south for the weekend instead. A good meal and an afternoon of BINGO with Barb is just what the birthday boy wants this year.

This weekend I was at home and got some great sleep by sleeping in my own bed for a change was good. I just got back to St. Albert monday afternoon when Robbie called me to get me to make an appointment for the car to be fixed. I called and they had to get an estimate for it first before booking it in. I ended calling him back to have him drive down here that night. I got one more day with him. We got the estimate it was way better than what we thought that it would be though. For someone who stabbed my car with a screwdriver it is only going to cost about 1100 bucks to fix a hole that is as small as a nickel.

I guess Robbie that your going to have a very short week at work this week. a ay and a half eh. Emjoy. See you guys again on friday afternoon


talk to you all soon



No comments: