Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend in Edmonton:

Well since Robbie's ride decided that he could only take my boys to Edmonton if Rocco rode in the bed of the truck. Robbie decided to stay home this past weekend. I ended up calling his mom and Barb to let them know that we were not coming for a visit. It disappointed them all but not much you can do though.
So in the end he surprized me still by showing up here late friday night here in Edmonton. It was too late to go to Calgary so we stayed here for the weekend. My friend Debra said that anytime we needed a babysitter for Rocco her kids would be glad to have him. Drew her oldest boy took him for the weekend. From what she says they snuggled on the couch for the weeked. Not much has changed from except for the body he snuggles with.
I took Robbie to Montanna cookhouse for supper had him very very scared that he'd be wearing the bulls helmet for his birthday. hehehe!! Then on saturday we stopped at Laptop Depot and he bought me a 2Gb ipod nano for his birthday. Not too bad eh. It all works in the end because I took him to Powerama 2007 (new & classic car show) it was a very very very long show walking around looking at CARS! He took lots of pics so once he gets the developed I'll post a few for you all to see. After we went to his favorite restaurant WENDY'S.
Last night we went to Bingo too with a couple girls that I have met since I have been here in St Albert. We didn' t win but they did though It was a good time had by all.
This morning we went downstairs for brunch which is always good then went out to Morrinville to pick up Rocco. Now my boys are on the highway if not first in the Wendy's drivethru getting his last fix before hitting the highway back to Cold Lake. Robbie I hope that you had a great weekend and that your birthday weekend here was okay. Sorry that we didn't make to to Calgary next time I promise!!!

See you all later (2 more weeks before I get home again)!!!

No comments: