Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lloyd Road Trip:

Robbie and I had a date with Grace on Monday. We decided to go to Lloydminister for the afternoon to get a "Funky Monkey" from Booster Juice ( http://www.boosterjuice.com/ ) On the way there we just about hit a "rez" dog. Boy that jeep has good traction in the rain. We did a little bit of shopping. While shopping we ran in to Randi and Carmen so we did a little more shopping and then went for supper at Orginal Joe's. NOT a place that we all recomend NOT to go too. the service was horible. The food left something to be desired. The 3 girls ordered salmon, Robbie a sandwich and I ordered Nachos. Everyone got their food and I waited and waited for my supper. I had to go find someone about it. Once it did come everyone was just about done eating. Grace found a long wire in her food so back I went to find someone again. Our waitress was no where to be found still. I talk to the manager when I told him our problems with our meals and asked him to fix them. He had the nerve to ask me what the hell I know about the food service industry. OUCH. When I told him that I am a Red Seal Journeyman Chef that shut him up quick and he fix out meals but quick. So if your heading through Llyod DON'T got to ORIGINAL JOE'S.


Grace
Randi
Carmen (she don't like her photo taken but we got her eyes)

No comments: