Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My 1st Quilt:

Well I started making my 1st quilt last night. This is how it all started. This past summer 3 of our friends had babies. Charla and Cory had a little boy Lucas. Char and Cory are skulls and crossbones fans. Well yesterday afternoon while shopping at Wally World I ran into Lucas and Char. Lucas was wear dinos and had a sucky ducky blanket. After they left Robbie found some material that has skulls on it. SO being the smart girl that I am decided to make a skull blanket for baby Lucas. SO below are a photos of my 1st quilt. Right now it is stalled I have the front and the back done but have no clue on how to finish it. I took it to Grace's moms and she is going to help me finish it next week after Tim's wedding. IT has turned out pretty good so far.



front side

back side

No comments: